Also Carbon arrows can be shot over the shelf of the bow. Particular the Penthalon Slim Line provide for the traditional Bowers significant advantages in terms of power and durability. An excellent arrow for training as well as competition. The glue type tips are made of brass in order to compensate at misguided shots most of the energy in there. At those arrows the lengths of the arrow can be chosen freely;
- Spine: 500, Length: 32" (approx. 81 cm)
- Spine: 600, Length: 30" (approx. 76 cm)
- Spine: 800, Length: 30" (approx. 76 cm)
- Spine: 1000, Length: 30" (approx. 76 cm)
- Spine: 1300, Length: 30" (approx. 76 cm)
- Arrow: ready to shoot with natural feathers, Tips and nocks are mounted, Feather colours might vary from the picture shown
Please select your spine in the menu
Posted by Mark on 25th Apr 2017
i can highly recommend these arrows, i absolutely love them, they look and shoot brilliant.
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Sep 2015
The best I've used so far.
straight as an arrow
Posted by Unknown on 19th May 2015
really first class arrows with amazing flight.